martes, 23 de marzo de 2021

COCK A MOO MOO (ELENA DE DOMINGO)

 My favourite story was 'Cock a moo moo'. I will use it in class with my students because I teach English in the first course of Primary Education. I will first tell them the story orally without the book so they can imagine the story. The second time I will tell them the story with puppets and a background that I made before. And the last time I will do it with the book and the students have to made the sounds of the animals while I'm telling it. At the end, we could do a brain stormy orally changing the end of the story and a minibook writing and drawing all the characters that appears in the book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

UNDER TEA ( ALMUDENA ESTEBAN)

  "Undersea Tea". De would draw an octopus with its tentacles bearing the words of the song: "OLIVER THE OCTOPUS UNDERNEATH T...